Payment Method & Client Confidentiality
A. Payment Method
Payments methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
- When shopping on our website, payments will be processed in USD. If you use other money currency, the system will automatically convert it to US Dollar.
- We do not have the payment method COD (Cash On Delievery).
B. Client confidentiality
1. Receive and process client information
- Moosfy collect basic information of the customer as name, email, shipping address and phone.
- The customers are required to provide the information regarding credit card or another payment method. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our actions of collecting and using these data for that specific reason only.
- Our website automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address if you visit, which helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (With your permission) : We may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, in whole or part, you should not use this Website.
2. The impact of third-parties services
- The third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the necessary extent to perform the services they provide to us.However, certain third-party service providers have their privacy policies concerning the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies thoroughly so you can understand how these providers handle your personal information.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
3. Our website always protect personal information
- Your personal information will never be shared with the third party. We use the information that you provide for specific purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing your online shopping experience, improving our store and services, and communicating with you. Our goal is always to help the customers have the best shopping experience in Moosfy.com
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. We always follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional commonly accepted industry standards to protect your confidential information.